How to Handle Stress for Middle School Success: Kid Confident Book 3
How to Handle Stress for Middle School Success: Kid Confident Book 3 - Hardcover is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Middle school can be stressful. On the outside, you can look like everything is going great. On the inside, you may worry a lot — about making decisions, staying on top of your schoolwork, being more independent, making friends, and keeping yourself and everyone else happy. And all that can seriously stress you out.
Want to know the trick to managing all that stress? Learn stress management level-up skills and become the boss of your brain! Inside, you'll discover tons of strategies and methods to coach yourself through anything middle school throws your way, so stress and worry don't get in the way of the things that matter the most to you and being the confident kid you are, including
- Using Chills Hacks to help you calm down when you need it the most.
- Customizing your own formula for bravery to help you feel courageous throughout middle school.
- Developing healthy habits when it comes to eating, sleeping, and screen-time that will last.
- Doing what it takes to have that "can-do" attitude and working towards your goals without giving up, and
- Controlling how you respond to stress and worry.
Books in the series:
Kid Confident (Book #1): How to Manage Your SOCIAL POWER in Middle School by Bonnie Zucker, PsyD
Kid Confident (Book #2): How to Master Your MOOD in Middle School by Lenka Glassman, PsyD
Kid Confident (Book #3): How to Handle STRESS for Middle School Success by Silvi Guerra, PsyD
Kid Confident (Book #4): How to NAVIGATE Middle School by Anna Pozzatti, PhD & Bonnie Massimino, MEd
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.